- The marketplace is where you buy and sell surplus goods. Surplus goods are tulips, rubies, lumber and steel.
- These goods can be gained randomly by completing contracts and producing goods with the goods buildings.
- The marketplace had 3 levels (not sure what it applies to, info needed)
Level 1 - 25 sales
Level 2 - 250 sales
Level 3 - 1000 sales
- Purchasing surplus goods is done with gold at your marketplace. Tulips and rubies for 1 gold each. Lumber and steel for 2 gold each.
- Selling surplus goods is done at your allies marketplace. The price varies per ally and changes daily.
- You can also post your best trade by clicking "Tell Your Allies".
- You can see who traded with you in the lower left corner.
- Steel sells for the most silver, lumber next, then rubies and finally tulips least. Having a goods building that gives steel is best for making extra silver as it is worth up to 12,000 each.
- The maximum amount of surplus goods you can store is currently 100 of each.
- Placing your marketplace next to your embassies is recommened as it allows allies quick access to sell their surplus goods.
- Posting the price of your surplus goods when you "Tell Your Allies" is appreciated.
- When you sell surplus goods to allies, they receive 500 silver per click on the sell button. If you sell them in a bundle, your ally only receives 500 silver for the bundle. Selling them 1 by 1 will allow your ally to recieve 500 per item.