- The workshop is a place to combine your goods produced when completing contracts in the goods buildings. (not surplus goods)
- Completing building recipes increases your overall mastery and unlocks more recipes.
- Completing recipes grants silver, XP and special buildings.
Workshop Window - RecipesEdit
- The mastery on the top of the window is for building recipes that you have completed.
- In this window, you can see both the building recipes and sub-recipes on the left.
- On the right, you will see the recipe needed for the selection on the left.
- Items for sub-recipes can be purchased for gold or requested from allies by "Ask for Help" button.
- A whole sub-recipe may be completed instantly with gold.
- Rewards are listed for both the building recipes and sub-recipes.
Workshop Window - Recipe MasteryEdit
- In this window, you can see completed sub-recipes and how many were completed of each type.
- Hovering your pointer over the "?" icon shows how many completions are needed per mastery.
- Bronze, silver, gold, platinum and diamond each have a specific amount per sub-recipes. Each level has increased rewards. See each specific recipe for incremental amount.
Workshop Window - View GoodsEdit
- Listed here are all the goods you have produced and have stored.
- Items can be listed by recipe available, name or good count.
- Recipes will be listed if they have been unlocked.
- 200 items each can be stored per item.
- When you complete a contract at a goods building, an icon will drop. Click it to increase your goods bonus.
- Collect 50 for a random goods iasdasdasdtem.
- Collected icons only increase the goods bonus, not increase the amount of goods in storage at your workshop.
- You will have about 5 seconds to click the icons.
- 1 to 3 icons may drop depending on how soon you harvest the goods building.
- The workshop was introduced 3/16/2011.